Costco Card
Does anyone have a Costco membership?

If we wanted to buy something is it possible to send you the money and you order us a thing online to be delivered to our address, or are there some other weird rules that make that not possible?
It's a hose we've seen on Costco and it's about £30 cheaper there than anywhere else, so if anyone was willing for us to send them the money and order it for us it would be super appreciated
Mr Russell wrote:

If we wanted to buy something is it possible to send you the money and you order us a thing online to be delivered to our address, or are there some other weird rules that make that not possible?

Just had a look at it seems like I can have a different delivery address, so message me what you are after and I can get it sorted :)
Thanks, Troops! It’s for a hose reel, nothing nefarious, it’s just so much more expansive elsewhere.

It turns out one of my brothers MAY have a Costco card. We are just waiting to find out when he wakes up (he’s a nightbus driver in London, so not awake yet), but once he’s up my mother is going to find out for detain. If we get nowhere with that then we’d very much appreciate it.
Trooper wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:

Just had a look at it seems like I can have a different delivery address, so message me what you are after and I can get it sorted :)

Mimi's brother has worked out how to do it online for us, but thank you very much for taking the time to look.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]